Hi, little people!
Today I want to upload a post other than that they always climb. It is very well write reviews with their summaries and opinions, but they are books that have found me interesting or curious and I wanted to share with you to encourage you to reads it or to take away the desire to do so. But now I want to do something different, I think a little cold to be I the only one who writes and says that, although it has few followers, I know who you are, there are still and I will not forget you, so, this time, I want to be ye those who participate.
What I want to do is a list of books that I have read and that you may be that opinions on the book, that you say, ‘ what did you think, if you would retun to read or make a small comment on it so that anyone who reads it can be an idea of what is going.
This week I’d like to begin with the thriller, for example. It is a singular category, not like this kind of novel everyone, but for which yes, I encourage you to share your opinions. Also, if you want, you can add books you have read you and have found you interesting or necessary. Here’s my list.
- The Midnight Palace, Carlos Ruíz Zafón.
- Posesion, Stephen King.
- The Judgment of Paris, Jaime Morell.
- The Rose labyrinth, Titania Hardie.
- They will return to me, Josan Hatero & Use Lahoz.
- Marina, Carlos Ruiz Zafón.
- The talented Mr. Ripley, Patricia Highsmith.
- The black angel, John Connolly.
- The lost angel, Javier Sierra.
- Library of the dead, Book of souls and The keepers of the library (trilogy), Glenn Cooper.
- Rebecca, Daphne du Maurier.
- Hichory Dickory Dock, Agatha Christie.
- The Flanders Panel, Arturo Pérez-Reverte.
- St. Elmo’s fire, José Baena.
- The long goodbye, Raymond Chandler.
- Red Harvest, Dashiell Hammeff.
- The third man, Graham Greene.
- The asphalt jungle, W. R. Burnett.
- The 39 steps, John Buchan.
- The club Dumas, Arturo Pérez-Reverte.
- A ripper of old, Emilia Pardo Bazán.
- Appointment with death, Agatha Christie.
- Murder is easy, Agatha Christie.
- The Alchemist’s daughter, Kai Meyer.
- The master of the Prado, Javier Sierra.
- Cruel and unusual, Patricia Cornwell.
- Book of the dead, Patricia Cornwell.
- Blow fly, Patricia Cornwell.
- Ripper, Isabel Allende.
- The lost Michelangelos, Antonio Forcellino.
You can write in the blog in a comment or in:
Here you have this list of books from thriller I’ve read. I hope your opinions. Also, if you want advice on one that has struck you, do not hesitate to write me and I will help you choose a good book with which you put tip hairs.
Thanks you and greetings, little people!